Got an idea? Need funding?
The funding for each application is limited to £5000 and the GROW Funding Board will only consider applications which meet the following criteria:
- Activity must be completed, evaluated and reviewed before 31 March 2015.
- Bids should be able to demonstrate how activity can also support ‘at risk’ young people who are furthest from the labour market.
- Bids must be submitted by a partnership which includes a Gloucestershire learning provider and a Gloucestershire employer.
- Beneficiaries must be young people aged 14-24 years, within Gloucestershire.
- Bid must demonstrate an element of innovation within the YES agenda and support one (or more) of the following areas:
• Young people’s work readiness
• Increased employment opportunities for young people
• Improving the quality of careers guidance activities
• Enterprise and entrepreneurship
• STEM activity
Five projects were supported in the first phase. The Board was particularly keen to see projects that presented real opportunities for young people to gain work experience and looked for projects that represented value for money in terms of the number of young people who benefit from such opportunities.
Please ensure you only write enough in the text boxes as you see it on the screen.
If you have any other queries contact Sharon Jones (Yes2Jobs Development Manager) on t.01452 300255 e.SharonJ@prospect-training.org.uk