Why do we need a YES Charter?
- To support the provision of specific employability and skills activities for your young people.
- To assist you with your responsibilities under Ofsted and DfE Destination Measures.
- To work with you to inspire and motivate your pupils to achieve their full potential both academically and in the world of work.
What is my organisation committing to?
- To have a positive and proactive approach to the world of work which gives all of your young people the opportunity to get exposure to a work environment before leaving school.
- To have (or be working toward) strong and effective links with local employers.
- To ensure that all of your young people receive impartial careers guidance and support with employability skills so that they may make a successful progression into the world of work.
Who is it for?
The site is for young people;
- From Secondary Education,
- From FE Colleges,
- With Training Providers,
- In Employment,
- Not in Employment,
- At University, or
- Returning graduates.