Creating a profile
Create an employer profile
Once you've registered you'll be asked to enter some information about your organisation. The profiles generated will be used to create a searchable directory of employers on the site.
If you want to enter multiple companies or perhaps create separate entries for different company divisions you'll be able to add these afterwards in your
- Submit the name of your organisation - if the organisation name has already been registered you'll be advised of a duplication, but be able to continue filling in the form.
- Please select organisation classification - A drop down menu lists a series of business classifications, select the one closest to the main business activity of your organisation. eg if you are a haulage company, select 'Transport and Logistics'.
Activities that your staff engage in - Please select options from the tick boxes, you can select more than one.
Eg within your haulage company you may have administration staff, mechanics and a sales department, so you could select: 'Admin and Secretarial', 'Motoring and Automotive' & 'Sales'.
'Transport and Logistics' is pre-populated so you don't have to fill it in again.
- Address & contact details - please enter the details for your organisation's primary location or head office and your organisation's main email address often an info@ address, it can be different to the one submitted when you registered.
- Profile - Write a brief profile of your organisation, as well as describing your organisation use this area to showcase it's services.
- Upload a logo - Upload a logo or photo, the minimum size is 200x200 pixels, if you have a Linkedin account try uploading the logo you created for your company profile.
Opportunities on offer - Select the opportunities you plan to offer young people, you can select more than one.
If you don't have any opportunities currently on offer simply select NO next to the options, a listing will still be created for your organisation and you can revisit this area and changes the setting at a later date.
If you select work experience please consider filling in the Health & Safety form accessible within your user area, it will only be visible to education users and could limit the amount of paperwork you will be asked to fill in when contacted by schools.